I have journal-ed off and on for many years but in the last 5 years, journaling is a practice I have on a daily basis. Not only do I find journaling therapeutic in clearing clutter from my mind, it is a tool that keeps you accountable, aware and a path to where you might dream of being.
Pick up any pad of paper, napkins, folder and eventually a dollar store journal that will serve you well.
- Daring Greatly by Brene Brown
- Handling the Truth – on the writing of memoir by Beth Kephart
- Do the Work by Steven Pressfield
- Write That Book! by DeBora M. Ricks
- The Four Agreements by Don Miguel Ruiz
- You are a Badass – Jen Sincero
- You are a Badass at Making Money – Jen Sincero
- You are a Badass Every Day – Jen Sincero
- Kathy A. Hampton
- DeBora M. Ricks, Write Books Well
- Ericka Salle, TruSynergy, Path to Purpose
- Pamela Elaine Nichols, Muddy High Heels
- Insight Timer
- Stop, Breathe & Think
- One Mind
You must be logged in to post a comment.